Track my order(s):
Submit e-mail address to receive free updates and promotions:
[Contact us for a price]
Built for performance. Built for the newest iPod® and iPhone® models.
The SoundDock Series III digital music system lets you play music from any iPod or iPhone model with an Apple Lightning™ connector, and enjoy it with Bose® quality sound.
• Proprietary acoustic design delivers a unique combination of small size and proven performance.
• Proprietary acoustic design delivers
• Convenient remote controls the system and basic iPod or iPhone functions, including playlist navigation.
• Convenient remote controls
• Works with and charges iPod and iPhone models with an Apple Lightning connector.
• Works with and charges
• Auxiliary input lets you play other audio devices.
• Auxiliary input
The freedom of AirPlay®, the performance of Bose
The SoundLink® Air system brings your music to life via AirPlay and your home wireless network. Enjoy all your content from your favorite Apple® devices in clear, room-filling sound—in any room in the house.
• Full lifelike sound from a small, lightweight system
• Uses Apple AirPlay technology to stream music from your iPhone®, iPod touch®, iPad® or a computer running iTunes®.
• Attractive, compact design suits just about any room
• Stream to multiple rooms with additional SoundLink® Air systems networked to your computer
Clear, full-range sound
This compact system delivers acoustic performance similar to that of our SoundDock® digital music systems, using Bose® waveguide speaker technology. You'll hear the rich, detailed sound you'd expect from a much larger speaker. Just plug it in, add it to your home wireless network, and you have a go-to speaker for playing your favorite streaming content.
Easy to use
Instead of physically docking your device, you connect wirelessly via AirPlay to stream music from your Apple device or a computer running iTunes. And you have full use of your Apple device as you listen.
Setup is easy. Just plug in the system, connect it to a computer with the included USB cable and go to the setup site. The site walks you through the steps to configure your system. Once you're up and running, the system communicates with your devices wirelessly over your home network, and you can move it anywhere you want to listen.
Versatility in play
The system also features an auxiliary input so you can connect and play music from other devices that don't utilize AirPlay. And an optional rechargeable battery turns the system into a portable speaker that you can carry easily from room to room with its built-in handle.
Control the system with your device or with the included remote. You can also adjust the volume with buttons on the system.
Additional SoundLink® Air systems in multiple rooms networked to your computer can stream music throughout your home. You'll never miss a beat as you move from one place to another.
• Powerful sound, generous range delivered by Bose® waveguide speaker technology
• Engineered to be your home's main music system
• Output for watching iPod video on your TV
• Optional Bluetooth® capability for music from your phone
• Dock rotates out of sight for easy transit
• Runs on rechargeable lithium-ion battery or plugs into wall for use almost anywhere
• Convenient carry handle for portability
• Livens up your kitchen, bedroom or living room with quality Bose® sound
• Plugs into standard wall outlet
About Us |
Hot Items |
Contact Us |
Ultimate Club |
Gift certificates |
Copyright © 1993-2013 Ultimate PC & Mac Gallery Limited. All rights reserved. Site by BeansBox